3 months til Christmas


Can you believe it is 3 months until Christmas?  When you are a maker, you need to stay on top of the date because time will get away from you... quickly!  I created these ornaments with my Mom during one of our craft days together.  They are mini farmhouse sign ornaments.



I used popsicle sticks glued together.  When dry, I then painted them with chalk paint.  I made stencils on my Cricut. I sanded them a little so it did not look so brand new.  I drilled small holes in them and used wire as the hanger.  I bent the wire around a large can of tomatoes so it was smooth and rounded. Then added a few embellishments of ribbon, berries and jingle bells. I think they are cute ornaments but they would be great as a present topper or used on your Christmas table.


I will have multiple ones available at the Fall Open House on November 1, 2 & 3.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.