Happy Fall


I have created a few things this summer when I had some time off.  It is hard to have a pumpkin spice state of mind when it's 95 degrees with 99% humidity.  So I did not know how much I would like this when fall actually rolled around.  I love the vintage design I created in Adobe Illustrator.  It mixes perfectly with my farmhouse decor.  I cut the design on my Cricut and screen printed multiple signs on pieces of Birch wood boards.  It looks like I ripped it right off an old crate. I also like how the design does not scream Halloween or Thanksgiving.  I can keep this on my mantel for September, October and November. It's perfect for a kitchen too...maybe behind the stove or on an open shelf.  I will be selling these at the Open House in November. If you like this design, and are a do-it-yourselfer, check out MY ETSY STORE.  I have this design and more available for sale.



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.