Wish-List Crafty Ideas


I have been doing so many projects around my house.  My to-do-list was more like a wish-list until the pandemic. Now, I am creating more and loving the idea that whatever crafty idea I have, I can do almost immediately. I was lucky enough to have an old Singer sewing machine base.  It was one of those wish-list things I never got around to making something with. I wanted to make it into a planter for my porch. I have a lot of scrap wood in my garage because I have sooooo many ideas! I drew out what was in my head for my hubby and he whipped together with rough crate. I stained it, drilled holes in it and used some chunky rope for handles. I loved it but it needed something more. I created a vintage stencil to make the crate look more authentic. A little acrylic paint and then I sanded to distressed it and threw some poly on it because I knew it may get a little wet as it is a planter.  I lined it by stapling a lawn and leaf trash bag inside, again for the moisture. So cute on my porch! 


If you would like to create this stencil, I have it discounted in my shop for .99 cents. You get two for the price of one. Got a flower pot or an empty box that needs pizazz?! Check it out here!



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.