It's the Thought That Counts - Video Tutorial





May starts a very busy celebration season for us.  Birthdays, Mother's Day, anniversaries and graduations...one after another. I love giving gifts! Picking out the perfect thing for that special someone. Now-a-days, it is hard. Money and gift cards may be the gifts of choice. But to me, they do not feel very personal. I get it, people LOVE them! I am a firm believer that it's the thought that counts. I decided that I will make the outside of the gift count. I created my own wrapping paper with kraft paper, acrylic paint and a potato. I just wanted a small polka dot pattern and a little Russet works perfectly.  I sliced it in half and dipped it into the acrylic paint.  Let it dry.  Check out my tutorial showing how I used this technique on my homemade printed buffs.

Watch my video tutorial on how to dress up the package with a cupcake liner flower.  Super easy and beautiful. Maybe Mom would like one on her gift this Sunday!

https://youtu.be/NizPRCoS9ts

Happy Mother's Day! Be safe! 

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.