Holiday Decor Wall Hanging


I am getting ready for a few shows coming up. I have been playing with Christmas designs. I originally created this Santa Supply Co. SVG for signs. See them here. So when a co-worker brought me tote bags she no longer wanted, I felt like it was a personal challenge to come up with something unique. I cut out my Santa Supply graphic on my Cricut and created a screen so I could make multiple prints. I cut the handles off the totes and added grommets to the back so they could be hung. I had lots of scrap pieces of reclaimed wood in my garage I put together to make a board so they could be hung on a wall or displayed on a mantel. I got some evergreen branches to fill the bag. I am into the vintage thing...the story I created in my head was that I just returned home from the supply company with my holiday wares. The bag was damp from the falling snow, so I hung it to dry.



I thought I would add an additional blank bag so when Christmas is over, someone could change out the tote.  I used small brass hooks so it would be easy to swap out the Santa Supply Co bag and greens for flowers that could be displayed anytime of year.



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.