Paper Magnolia Wreath


Paper crafts have always been one of my crafts of choice. So when I wanted a magnolia wreath for my home and did not want to spend 100+ dollars on it, I decided why not paper. I decided on a mini one so I would not waste to much time on it just incase it was only worthy of the recycling can. I have a stash of card stock and I purchased a can of cheap bronze spray paint at Walmart. I did not even have to make a special trip...I am there all the time.



I sprayed one side of the green paper with the bronze spray paint. Then I drew out the leaves in Illustrator and cut them out on my Cricut. I used a pencil to roll and manipulate the paper to lay more like a real leaf. I covered a foam ring from the Dollar store with floral tape and randomly hot glued the leaves on.


I had this black and white ribbon but hated the crisp white so I tea dyed it. Tied it up and done.


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.