50th Anniversary Sign



We celebrated my parents 50th anniversary yesterday. We kept the gathering small and informal. The best times we have together is when we are just together. However, I thought this occasion needed a special gift to mark this momentous day. I took to the internet to help inspire me to write this poem. Of coarse, the love for them needed a craft project to accompany it. What a task! I really put my Cricut skills to the test. A lot of bad words may have been used in this creation. As you can see in the last photo, the font was super small. 


When making the stencil, I may have lost a few characters. I have to say, it came out nice and my parents appreciated it. Thanks for my hubby for making a frame so it was ready to hang in their home. 

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.