Mini Framed Prints

Just a few final touches on the items for the Holiday Open House.  I created these Mini Framed Prints. They are 4 1/2 " x 5 1/2".  They are just the right size for an ornament or a perfect present topper.  I personally love to layer my picture frames.  They work great to layer multiple sized frames on a book shelf.  








I also finished up some details on my Reclaimed Wood Framed Prints.  This print is something that could be hung no matter the season.  I created it to make it easy to swap out the ribbon and wreath (if you want but it is not necessary).  It has that farmhouse style that I love.


My house is all decorated and I am very excited for Friday and Saturday.  I hope you can stop by to check out all my hard work.


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.