Sneak Peek Holiday Open House



I was asked to participate in a friend's Holiday Open House. I have been working really hard to get ready for it. It feels like Santa's work shop around here. I have been painting and printing, sanding and cutting. My kitchen table has been covered with crafts for weeks. I have a trail of saw dust from my garage that everyone has been tracking in. Paint brushes drying on my sink and glue under my finger nails. I love it! I get a thrill around this time of year because it's gift go-time.  

I try to create things that I like and that I would want to decorate my home. My hubby helps with all my frames. We use reclaimed wood. I love a clean but rustic look. Below are a few samples of what I will be showing at the Holiday Open House. 



This laundry sign I have hanging in my laundry room.  I get so many compliments on it so I decided to recreate it for the show.


I always look for something cute for my kitchen for this time of year.  I created these signs with a vintage flare.  They are a perfect size to be hung on the back splash or placed on an open shelf.  I spend a lot of time in the kitchen during the holidays. I did not want to neglect that space of festive decorations.


I have two weeks until the show, so stop back and check out what else I will have available!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.