It's Thrilling




I love holidays because I love making and giving things. I never give a gift or a treat without a homemade touch and/or a custom design.  I created this Thriller-themed graphic and package design.  It makes treats taste better in a well-designed package with a bow.  Think about your child's teacher receiving this or giving these as a favor at your upcoming Halloween party.  It is much better than a baggie full of candy...because everyone likes good design!  If you prefer to make homemade sweet treats, this would really make them stand out.

Today is a happy day, not only because it's Friday, but because I launched my Etsy Store today!  I am excited to share the things I make.  If you head over to my store and purchase one of my new prints, you can get this Halloween box for FREE until October 31st.

If you have a printer, scissors and glue...go for it! Put together this box and thrill someone this Halloween! 


Things you need to put this box together:
- 2 sheets of card stock (1 for the box and one for the sleeve)
- Scissors or Exacto blade
- Ruler or straight edge
- Glue or glue dots
- Scoring tool.  This makes folding easier but if you don't have one, use the dull side of a butter knife.
- Appoximately 28" of coordinating ribbon.


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.