Happy October


It's October already.  I love fall but I don't want to rush the holidays.  I don't decorate for Halloween until October 1st.  I have a few crows, pumpkins with faces carved in them and a couple of scaredy cats.  No sickles, axes or bloody fingers will be found in my house. We don't do scary Halloween.  I take the horror out of it.  Harry Potter, Hocus Pocus and Stranger Things are about as scary as I like things. This time of year, I hate all the commercials for horror movies.  The music alone can send me hiding under my bed. My latest print is an appropriate, non-scary decoration.  I used to watch The Addam's Family show as a kid on re-runs after school.  It was just silly and fun.  I figured I could design something that represented that silly and fun side of what I love about Halloween.  I have been busy with a few projects in that same spirit.  And I mean spirit as a happy spirit...not a scary one.  


A few friends have encouraged me to start an Etsy store.  This will be one of the first products I will offer.  It is a 16 x 20 Editable Print.  Just purchase, add your family name and print.  Print as many as you like.  So keep an eye out for the Grand Opening of my store.  I hope you like it!




No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.