Treat Bags



The kids at school have been counting down until Halloween.  I don't know what they like more, costumes or candy.  Okay, who am I kidding... it's the candy.  I designed these bags for a friend who has an annual Halloween party.  They have a table full of sweet treats and candy.  They have mini- bags on the table so people can fill their bags with treats to go.  She had an idea to customize the bags so they were fun.  She wanted a scary-themed design.  I am not a fan of scary movies, so I had nothing to go on.  As a kid, I loved the Thriller video.  I thought that was scary without being over the top.  If you are a product of the 80s, you probably loved Thriller too. I found the lyrics and used my love of fonts to create this design.  I added a few scary skulls, crows and pumpkins.  The bags are the mini-sized bags 4" x 8".  I created these in Adobe Illustrator and created a template to print them out on a printer.  Easy-peasy to print out multiples.  





24 days til Halloween.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.