Bears


Did you ever play a game and set the level to the highest just to see if you can beat the game?  Or try a recipe that may be out of your skill set just to see if you can do it?  My newest project is just that for me.  I was in a gift store one day and saw a sign that said, "What doesn't kill you will make you stronger, except for bears, they will kill you."  I kind of found this funny.  Granted, it was a sign meant to hang in a cabin.  I don't have a cabin but I live in Bear Country.  That is, Boyertown Bear Country.  My daughter was a Boyertown Bear, my son was a Bear, my niece is a Bear, my nephew is a Bear and I am a Bear because I work there.  I challenged myself to make a design that was my style using this saying for no reason whatsoever, just because I wanted to see what I would come up with.  I just finished the classroom signs, so the bear graphic was still on my desktop.  I wanted it a little bit vintage and a little bit grungy...faded colors but still school colors.  I think this print in my home would be a great piece to add to all the sports pictures.  So, if you know football player, soccer player, cheerleader, etc. that wears the Bears uniform...go kill 'em Bears!  #onthescoreboard!

#gobears

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.