Farm Fresh Pumpkins & Free Print


I have been making a lot with my Cricut but sometimes I go back to my roots and digitally design a home decor project. Since it is Fall, I created a pumpkin patch sign that I had planned on painting. I always design it first in Adobe Illustrator no matter if I cut a stencil or not. In Adobe Photoshop, I can create just about any look. So I gave my Cricut a rest. With the magic of computer technology, I can age it and create something that looks old and worn. I had my hubby put together a reclaimed frame for me.



I also had an empty 11 x 14 frame with an 8 x 10 mat from Michaels that I thought would work too. The nicest thing about creating it digitally, besides not having paint brushes to clean, is that I can share it with you. Feel free to download a copy for yourself or send it to a friend or do both!





No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.