Life's Little Treasures Vintage Label


I am a very sentimental person.  I like to hold onto a few things that remind me of something from the past. I don't keep a lot of things, just a few.  This summer, while my family vacationed in Mexico, my husband and I took a walk along the beach.  I found a few unique treasures that I stuck in my pocket as we walked. I managed to bring them home without crushing them in my bag.  When I got home, I had a small canning jar that they fit into perfectly.  I also have a glass vase with some small pinecones I picked off our tree before we moved from the house that we raised our kids in. I kept those pinecones, half because they are sentimental and half because those pinecones or so darn cute.  I created labels for the jars to mark what is inside. I created them in Adobe Illustrator to look like vintage labels.  I printed them on Avery Full Sheet Sticker Paper and cut them out with scissors.  I can fit 6 on one sheet so I have a label ready to go when I need it.  I typed where I found my treasure and the date.  You can also hand write that info to make it even more personal. I always keep sticker paper in my printer supply stash.  They make great labels for gifts too when I want something a little out the ordinary.  

So, in the spirit of beautiful fall weather, get out and find some little treasures of your own. 


Just right click on the label to either copy or save a copy for yourself.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.