School Pride Classroom Signs


School has been rolling along.  Our first full week back...who is still adjusting?  I work with a lot of great and talented people.  They are very good at what they do.  I do not know how they do it...everyday!   I am in awe.  So when I can be of some creative service to them, I jump on it.  A few classroom signs were needed.  Why not show some school pride?! I thought, anything to use my favorite font, Copperplate Gothic Bold (used for the name), my favorite bold san-serif font, Impact (used for the room number) and a new font I just found, Upbolters (used for Boyertown Bears).  If you could not tell, I love fonts.  I will not tell you how many I have, it's kind-of an addiction. 


I designed this in Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop, then printed on glossy paper.  I cut the corners with a punch, added in a ferocious bear and school colors. Can you say school pride?!  #GOBEARS


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.